Now, you can combine WiFi, 3G/4G, DSL, and other wired connections for faster and more reliable Internet using our Speed Servers in the cloud. Learn more about the key features below.
* Speedify combines any Internet connections available to your Mac or PC to deliver speeds up to 50 Mbps for HD video streaming, faster uploads, and more.
* Faster File Transfers – Upload, download, and share at full speed. Even if you lose connectivity on one of your Internet connections, Speedify keeps your transfer going until both connections become available again.
* Better Browsing – Bond DSL, cable, and mobile connections into a single blazing-fast connection. From web browsing to VPNs and video conferences, everything you do online is faster with Speedify.
* Non-Stop Streaming – Say goodbye to endless HD video buffering on Netflix and YouTube. Easily combine all your Internet connections for fast and reliable access to streaming HD content and high-resolution video chat.
* Go Faster – Speedify’s channel bonding technology can even speed up single-socket applications like Dropbox uploads, HD video streaming, and VPNs (up to 50 Mbps)
* Cost-Aware – Set priority levels for your Internet connections and only use that expensive 4G card when you absolutely need it.
* Geo-location Controls – Manually select your server location to access region-locked content from Netflix, Pandora, and more.
* Platform Support – Speedify is available for Windows 7+ and Mac OS X 10.8 and above.
* Bonding Efficiency – The only service that can give you up to 90% of the combined bandwidth of all your Internet connections.
* Updates & Extras – We’ll always keep you up to date with the latest & greatest Speedify software.
Speedify combines any Internet connections available to your Mac or PC to deliver speeds up to 50 Mbps for HD video streaming, faster uploads, and more. Bond DSL, cable, and mobile connections into a single blazing-fast connection. From web browsing to VPNs and video conferences, everything you do online is faster with Speedify.
Packet Loss & Error Correction
Some networks are prone to connectivity issues that lead to packets of data being lost or received out of order. For you, this means slow or unreliable Internet access. Speedify uses a variety of techniques like Forward Error Correction to fix lost and corrupted packets before they have a chance to slow down your Internet experience.
When you’re using multiple Internet connections with Speedify, you’ve also got seamless reliability. Say you’re trying to upload an important file, but the hotel WiFi signal is flaky. In most cases, your entire file transfer would hang or fail altogether. But, with Speedify that upload continues seamlessly on your 4G mobile hotspot until both networks become available again.
Speedify automatically connects you with the best server location based on latency and availability. Once connected, the Speed Server intelligently handles traffic to and from your various Internet connections to deliver faster speeds. However, you can also manually select your Speed Server to access region locked services and content.
Easily tell Speedify how and when each Internet connection should be used! With one click you can set Speedify to only use your 4G Phone, Mobile Hotspot, or other expensive or data-capped Internet connections when free options such as Wi-Fi or Ethernet are congested or unavailable.